Thursday, May 29, 2008

As I was Saying...

This beautiful fungi would have been missed if i had been breathless. I'm ever watchful for this reason and more as it is also good trekking practice to keep one's eye open to watching for safety, trials etc. It would suck if one got lost or that one got too engrossed with just watching out for beautiful & pretty things. Gotta be focussed as the jungle has many trials that are possible. They can lead you out or swallow you up.

My trusty assistant for the day without which i would not have got a shot with the fungi were she not around. I'm always behind the camera shooting so it is nice to have someone behind it and taking a shot at me too once in awhile.
Trekker wisdom: Always good to have assistant with steady hand and not gulping air like fish.
Pretty assistant always better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home