Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Orange One

This beautiful Orange One got attached to me when i was trekking in FRIM last week.

I'm attracting butterflies now. How very interesting. She was just being intimate i guess. Flitting about on the forest floor and decided to perch on my hand perhaps to greet me...just to say hello or was it good morning...the language was ancient but the message nonetheless clear. The innocence of the ancients are so pure...perhaps this Orange One chose to trust and create intimacy with me. Man have been know to smack them or chloroform them and place them in glass cases. Her choice takes courage and a lots of risk.

She chose to trust and risk with me... I chose to love, respect and appreciate her.

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamie said...

HAhaha...
what a charmer you are !!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home