Saturday, June 02, 2007

Mother

Friday night at Fridays was special for me. June 1st many a year ago we were blessed with our mother. A mother whose love knows no bounds. Unconditional was all she knew how. Her love has grown through us and made us special as we are today. We are her gift to mother earth. With the help of my cuz Jeanie & Jason and their spouse, my grousome sisters Jo & Sue and family, mom and the Blog Brothers and my sister in law Mae, we gave mother a surprise birthday party at Fridays' @ The Curve.
Mother...all smiles and standing on the chair while the crew of Fridays' sang her their special birthday repertoire. I could experience her happiness as i took these shots of her. The smile on her face is priceless. The smile on her face puts smiles in my heart. Happy Birthday with lotsa Love from all of US!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home