Sunday, June 17, 2007

Celebrating Mom & Dad

Friday June 15th, I celebrated my birthday with 56 people looking at relationships with mom & dad.

41 years ago this man and woman brought me into this world. It was a perfect world where i was brought into. Being the first born and also the first of my generation i was privy to a lot of loving. I experienced lotsa love so much so that when mom & dad went different ways i was not too disturbed or maybe i was just too young to know. They may not have had the perfect relationship but they never stopped loving me. I felt love in abundance as my uncles and aunties doted on me. My ah poh & ah kung became "mom & dad" to me and loved me lots too and ah kung became the man in my life as that time mom & dad were teaching in Taiping and they came up Maxwell Hills when they were on holidays.

I grew up in a loving & caring environment right on top one of Malaysia's hill stations. It took someone making a stand for me 9 years ago on a Wednesday telling me, "If I don't see you by 8, you are no longer my brother!" and hung up on me! This stand showed me the immense love that was abound in my life and that mom & dad did the best they knew how.

Today i make a stand for others in discovering what's possible for them and today i celebrate mom & dad for bringing me into this beautiful life!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Fuyooo...your mom is such a beauty !

1:19 AM  
Blogger pathfinder said...

yeah man...my dad just cldn't stay away,that's how i came to be.

9:28 PM  
Blogger dreamie said...

This classic pic hou leang !

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home