Saturday, March 31, 2007

One Way Ticket

The ticket has been bought. The date set. The leave approved. There's no turning back. Tahan awaits!

I am filled with excitement and yet i am nervous. I have heard people say that fear and excitement are the same. One experiences the same rush of andrenalin. I have dreamed of this moment for a couple of years. After Kinabalu i have set my sights on braving the Banjaran Titiwangsa from Merapoh in Kelantan to Gunung Tahan in Pahang. I had many excuses for why i would not be able to make the trip especially not being able to take the time off for such an expedition...but this year my boss was generous enough to let me off for the duration of the trek which is expected to take 8 days and 7 nights. He was in fact concerned when he heard how tough it can be and asked if i was sure i wanted to do this. Now he has moved me one step closer to that dream.

Well here it is, i am commiting myself to this dream by purchasing the 12 tickets for the whole entourage. As a leadership mentor once said...dreams come true only when we take effective action!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

and dare to dream the impossible ;)

3:38 PM  
Blogger dreamie said...

to realize your dream, it just GREAT !

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home