Sunday, March 18, 2007

Deer

A very pretty lady deer. What are the wings doing there? I don't know but i can only guess that it must be the deer version of a fairy godmother deer or an angel of a deer. I'm no expert but from my untrained eye i see a happy angelic deer.

Taken from a collection from my favorite artist who is very passionate about her art and there is a story behind every piece of her work. I am working on getting an interview with this budding artist on my next trip to Taiping. She is rather busy with school and homework and some housework no doubt but i believe i should be able to interview her soon.

A picture profile of the artist and her latest work. She has a few masterpieces that she is working on at the moment. I just can't wait to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home