Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hung & Dried.

This is what happens after they take an X-Ray of your chest...your chest get hung up and dried. Took this shot while i was at the clinic to collect my medical test report. My very first medical test in 40 years.

I had the pleasure of a very pretty and gorgeous doctor translate the gibberish on my medical report to me. All i know for sure is that my lungs and heart are in good shape, i don't have syphillis and i have a bit of a bad cholesterol so i am to reduce my intake of fried foods. Some calcification at my prostate which is a bit of a worry for her and suggest that i take a cancer test for that. She wanted my blood!

It was rather difficult for me to focus on her explanation as i was too mesmerised by her. I thought there were only pretty doctors in Greys Anatomy. She can do a physical on me anytime. She is my Mc Dreamy. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Aiyo cham loh. Such a heart-throbe. Bet you will find plenty of excuses to go back to her again

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home