Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Gloved One

The Gloved One was my driver for the weekend and the duration of my stay in Sabah.

She has been running errands for her sister, brother and parents and then picking me up from the airport and bringing me around town and also to visit some places of interest. Has been so gracious and patient in spending the time with me and also looking for cheaper accommodations for me. She has also stood in as translator for her parents who speaks mainly Dusun and i who speak everything except Dusun...well almost everything. She is also my bargaining person at the Tamu...which is coming up soon. And she has also been the voluntary eyes and ears for me...unsolicited mind you.

Ponsikou for making my trip pleasant, smooth, interesting and educational even though i had to show the way sometimes. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home