Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Emcee

I love this shot of me shouting in celebration of my cuz's wedding and in the far right is my mother screaming in celebration too. How alike the size of our mouths or was it our unity in celebration that made us look so alike?

Actually this is my third time emceeing a wedding. First was for my LP many years ago which i did in partnership with another buddy of mine so it was less scary. 2nd was for Andy my very good friend which was scarier cos i was amongst strangers. I only knew her mom and her in the whole hall. Third was at my cuz jeanie's wedding which i was rather nervous but b'cos of her relaxed and easiness about everything allowed me to flow into the whole process and truth be told...i enjoyed it.

Since then i have received request to emcee for a friend's wedding and other weddings too which Jeanie is making arrangements for. She has officially appointed herself my gig manager and b'cos her own wedding was so well planned and executed, she is planning to do so for others...at a fee. So...anybody wanna get married?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home