Saturday, February 17, 2007

Spring Cleaned and ready

Last weekend saw me do my annual spring cleaning of my house.

Funny how we do this one day mega cleaning job of the house one time a year. We leave nothing...well almost nothing is left unturned. The vacuum, duster, wiping clothes are all brought out of inactivity and commissioned to the task of cleaning the whole bloomin house. The bandana was out too. This time it did not stay on the head as a head gear but over the nose and mouth as a dust mask. Me look like bandido sweating like a peeg under the hot weathered ceiling sans the fan so as not to kick up too much dust.

Why do we not clean it out regularly like weekly so that less dust accumulates? I do of course...starts with a weekly schedule and then it becomes forgotten till the next month or two months later before realising that there are sticky somethings on the floor which demands attention. This situation would not be allowed to happen if i were staying with my stepmom. Cleaning is a weekly affair...strictly or there would be no breakfast.

If only my room is always this clean. Will it be my new year resolution? Que sera sera...but it is now and all ready to receive the lunar new year of the Pig. Oink oink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home